I am going to be writing more and more in this blog (which may move somewhere else than blogger). These are the 5 big areas I want to focus on:
- Studying for the VCAP-NV Deploy exam, which I want to do ASAP. Some resources are free!
- Taking advantage of my additional OpenFlow compliant Northbound Networks Zodiac GX switches to learn more about Open vSwitch and SDN in general.
- Run NSX-V and NSX-T in my homelab, both with vCenter and without ;)
- Take advantage of the VeloCloud Edge 510 and associated software that I have access to now thanks to being part of the VMware Ambassadors of the Office of the CTO
- Indulge in OpenBSD systems for routing, firewalling and web serving. I have access to a Public IP where I will be able to create a DMZ and that way be able to put several ideas to test.
Lots of learning to be done in the following months, but I just love and genuinely geek out over this stuff. Let me know if I should read your blogs, I'll be definitely doing lots of reading and compiling of links to recommend to others!